The National Housing Federation is the voice of affordable housing in England. We believe that everyone should have the home they need at a price they can afford
That’s why we represent the work of housing associations and campaign for better housing. Our members provide two and a half million homes for more than five million people. And each year they invest in a diverse range of neighbourhood projects that help create strong, vibrant communities.
Mission and aims
The mission of the National Housing Federation is to support and promote the work that housing associations do and campaign for better housing and neighbourhoods.
Our five strategic aims are to:
- Create the conditions for our members to flourish
- Ensure housing associations have a strong and positive reputation
- Lead the housing and neighbourhoods policy agenda nationally and locally
- Provide excellent, highly valued organisational and business support for all our customers and their tenants
- Ensure the National Housing Federation is an exemplary organisation and a great place to work.
In all this, we strive to achieve excellence and value for money.