Executive Director of Regulation, HCA
Deputy Director of Affordable Housing Regulation and Investment, DCLG
Principal Policy Adviser, CBI
Partner, Campbell Tickell
28 February 2017
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, 22 Portman Square, London W1H 7BG
This conference will provide strategic content concerning deregulation and how this affects the sector, you and your organisation. Hear the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA)'s thinking on current proposals, In-Depth Assessments and the wider process of change.
Find out what this means practically and how the housing sector can best cope in the wake of this with sessions including:
- an overview of deregulation including ONS reclassification, stock transfer and reducing local authorities influence on housing associations
- rent regulation and lenders expectations
- deregulation in the wake of Brexit and how you might influence this
- IDAs, stress testing and asset and liabilities registers
- what deregulation means for good governance – is your Board prepared?
- hear from a panel of senior level lenders on the impacts of changing housing regulation and the future approaches they will be taking.
|Member - early bird||£325|
|Public sector / not for profit - early bird||£375|
|Private sector - early bird||£475|
|Early bird deadline||13 January 2017|
|Public sector / not for profit||£425|
Brochure and details
How to Book
Early bird deadline is 13 January.
For speaker updates on Twitter follow #NHFRegulation.
Sponsorship and Exhibition
Exhibiting or sponsoring at this event offers the perfect opportunity to influence and engage with decision-makers from housing associations in the most effective way possible, face-to-face.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities please email Amit Kotecha, Account Director of Sponsorship at the National Housing Federation or call 020 7067 1148.
To find out about exhibiting at the conference please email Julian Hurst at Foremarke Exhibitions or call 020 8877 8899.