The Community Impact Awards showcase some of the innovative ways in which housing associations are improving lives.
Each year, a panel of independent industry experts shortlist outstanding community projects in four categories.
Thank you to those who entered the Community Impact Awards. Our panel of expert judges have considered the excellent entries to this year’s awards, and are pleased to announce the shortlist for the Community Impact Awards 2017.
- Great Places Housing Group – The Secret Garden of Springfields
- Hyde Group – Move It! @ Propeller
- whg – Caldmore Community Garden
- Cross Keys Homes – FoodCycle Peterborough
- Norton Housing and Support – The Green Group
- Riverside – Incredible Edible Valley
Health and wellbeing
- Bolton at Home – Let’s Remember
- One Manchester – Anson Community Shop
- Salix Homes – Safe Spaces
Investing in people
- North Star – Evenwood Family Learning Project
- Peabody – Reading from the Start
- Poplar HARCA – Future Moves
Voting for all four categories will be open throughout Community Impact Week, which runs from 6-12 November.