The Finance Policy Advisory Group was established in January 2015.
This key national group exists as an expert panel providing senior finance specialist input to Federation policy development and discussion. Finance policy areas to include:
- accounting, audit and financial reporting standards
- rents and rent structuring
- risk management and insurance
- financial regulation
- financial viability
- Waqar Ahmed, Director, L&Q Housing
- Michelle Allott, Group Director of Finance, Together Housing Group
- David Armstrong, Chief Financial Officer, Flagship Group
- Heather Ashton, Group Director of Resources, Thirteen Group
- Steven Brook, Chief Executive, Harrogate Families Housing Association
- Matt Cooper, Treasury Director, Places for People
- Philip Day, Group Finance Director, Guinness Partnership
- Paul Edwards, Director of Resources, CHP
- Phil Elvy, Director of Finance, Great Places Housing Group Limited
- Robert Griffiths, Chief Financial Officer, Longhurst Group
- Susan Hickey, Executive Director Finance, Peabody
- Nasreen Hussain, Director of Finance and Resources, Soha Housing
- Craig Jones, Director of Resources, Nottingham Community Housing Association
- Nathan Mallows, Director of Finance, Coastline Housing
- Paul Rickard, Finance Director, One Housing
- Anne Southern, Finance Director, Arcon Housing Association
- Paul Weston, Chief Financial Officer, Housing and Care 21.
- 30 November 2017, 10:30–13:30, Lion Court, London.
- 13 March 2018, 14:00–17:00, ACC, Liverpool.
To download the full terms of reference, click here.