Find out what discounts are available to Federation members.
Discounts for Federation members
Members are entitled to savings on a range of Federation services. Here are some examples of this:
- Up to 25% off attending conferences, exhibitions and events, publications, and training courses and consultancy
- 20% off Get on Board, the Federation’s board recruitment scheme.
- 20% off membership to the National Council for Voluntary Organisations
- 25% off advertising in the Directory of members
- Discounts to volume purchasing through Procurement for housing
- Discounts on housing research services: Feedback, Housing Figures and Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- 24 Housing magazine: members are entitled to a complimentary edition of 24 Housing – a monthly magazine, which provides housing professionals with news and views from the housing sector. These are posted directly to members at the start of every month.
- Reciprocal arrangements - ACEVO, NCVO: we have agreements in place to save members money when joining other like-minded organisations.
Tax advice helpline
Members are entitled to half an hour of advice from KPMG on tax issues, covering VAT, corporation tax, plus stamp and employee taxes.