The Federation’s subscriber scheme offers an enhanced range of benefits to external organisations that wish to work with housing associations.
The subscriber scheme has been designed to offer commercial, public and third sector organisations a route to access the social housing sector and support the work of our member housing associations.
Federation members employ over 155,000 staff and provide two and a half million homes for five million people.
How can we help you?
Becoming a subscriber can provide your organisation with the opportunity to:
- Access exclusive features and benefits allowing you to raise your profile in the housing sector and network with our members
- Align yourself with the Federation: the national membership body for housing associations in England
- Build upon your knowledge of housing associations' work
- use of the Federation subscriber logo
- a listing on Federation website
- free access to the Directory of members
- two exclusive mailing lists
- up to 25% off attendance at Federation events
- discounts on advertising opportunities and publications
"Our long-standing subscription and close partnership with the Federation gives us a unique opportunity to work with social housing providers across the UK. It is extremely helpful in keeping our customers informed and gives us a combined voice with the Federation."
Andrew Markham, New Business Manager, SDS
The subscriber scheme costs £2,500 +VAT per organisation. For further information, please download the brochure or contact us. There is a discount of 20% off package price for charities and third sector organisations.
To apply, fill in the application form and return it to us.