Who we are
The London Regional committee comprises a number of members from Federation member organisations, elected for a three-year term and permitted to sit for a maximum of three terms. A provision exits to co-opt. Committees elect their own chairs and are serviced by National Housing Federation officers.
- Sara Thakkar, Chief Executive, Wandle Housing Association
- Anabel Palmer, Director of Social & Economic Regeneration, Southern Housing Group (Vice Chair)
- Rod Cahill, Chief Executive, Catalyst Housing
- Sheron Carter, Chief Executive, Gateway Housing Association
- Elizabeth Clarson, Chief Executive, Housing for Women
- Paul Doe, Chief Executive, Shepherds Bush Housing Group
- Mark Hayes, Chief Executive, Christian Action (Enfield) Housing Association
- Grahame Hindes, Chief Executive, Octavia Housing
- Jeremy Kape, Director of Property Investment, Affinity Sutton
- Leslie Laniyan, Managing Director, Shian Housing Association
- Caroline Tiller, Chief Executive, Central & Cecil Housing Trust
- Mike Wilkins, Chief Executive, Ducane Housing Association
Role of regional committees
- to be the unified voice and focus for Federation members in the region
- to give advice and guidance to officers of the Federation on policy and operational matters
- to act as the channel for communication and consultation between the Federation and its members in the region
- to uphold and promote the work and values of the Federation.
The Federation's London regional committee is the democratically elected body that represents the Federation's members in the capital. The committee meets four times annually to set a direction for the work of the team, respond to regional policy initiatives and feed into the development of Federation policy at a national level. In addition, committee members represent the Federation and its members at external events and at regular meetings with stakeholders.
Federation contact: email Violeta Reen or call 020 7067 1046