Who we are
The South East regional committee comprises a number of members from Federation member organisations, elected for a three-year term and permitted to sit for a maximum of three terms. A provision exits to co-opt. Committees elect their own chairs and are serviced by National Housing Federation officers.
- Geeta Nanda, Chief Executive, Thames Valley Housing Association
- Andrea Smith, Director of Development and New Business, Radian Group (Vice Chair)
- Catherine Dixson, Executive Director of Organisational Development & Corporate Services, GreenSquare Group
- Brian Johnson, Chief Executive, Moat Housing Group
- Vivien Knibbs, Managing Director, Orbit South Housing Association
- Wayne Morris, Group Chief Executive, Spectrum Housing Group
- Ann Santry, Chief Executive, Sovereign Housing Group
- David Standfast, Chief Exectuvie, Saxon Weald
- Peter Stringer, Chief Executive, Golding Homes
- Raj Upadhyaya, Group Investment Director, Guinness Partnership
- Raife West, Chief Executive, Havant Housing Association
Role of regional committees
- to be the unified voice and focus for Federation members in the region
- to give advice and guidance to officers of the Federation on policy and operational matters
- to act as the channel for communication and consultation between the Federation and its members in the region
- to uphold and promote the work and values of the Federation.
The Federation's South East regional committee is the democratically elected body that represents the Federation's members in the South East. The committee meets four times annually to set a direction for the work of the team, respond to regional policy initiatives and feed into the development of Federation policy at a national level. In addition, committee members represent the Federation and its members at external events and at regular meetings with stakeholders.