Find out how the West Midlands region engages with its members and how this works within the regions.
How to get involved
Engagement with members is a central component of our lobbying, campaigning and service offer. We do this in a number of ways:
- Seeking your views and feedback through face-to-face visits and consultation events
- Communicating policy and lobbying activity through publications and events
- Harnessing your expertise through approximately 100 regional groups.
Engaging through regional groups
- West Midlands regional committee: providing a crucial two-way channel for member engagement.
- West Midlands regional interest groups: specialist member forums set up to network and share information.
More information and how to get involved
The Federation's nine regional committees are elected from member organisations based in that region Terms of office are for three years and members can sit for a maximum of three terms. Elections to fill vacancies as terms of office come to an end are usually held towards the end of the calendar year.
If you want to know more about the election process and timetable in your region then contact Elizabeth Humphreys, lead manager firstname.lastname@example.org.