Procurement for Housing (PfH) is the purchasing consortium for the social housing sector.
Backed by the National Housing Federation, Chartered Institute of Housing and HouseMark, PfH uses the collective buying power of Federation members to achieve the best possible supply terms for a wide range of products. The consortium has 500+ members collectively managing over 2.25million homes, making PfH’s purchasing power unparalleled in the sector.
The benefits of PfH’s purchasing power are now being borne out with great deals and £millions saved for the housing sector.
- significant cost savings
- backed by the leading housing bodies
- led by Federation member housing organisations
- EU compliant procurement – saving you additional time and money
- unparalleled purchasing power
- cost savings through Central Billing
- no obligation – as a member you only take up the agreements that benefit your organisation
For details of membership and the agreements, please visit the PfH website or contact Procurement for Housing on 0845 864 5260.