We are reviewing our upcoming conferences and events on an ongoing basis in light of the coronavirus outbreak. Some events will not be taking place on planned dates and others may run remotely.
Here is a list of all NHF conferences, events and meetings that have been changed or postponed to date:
- Preventing Homelessness Together events (17 and 20 March) - have been postponed.
- Housing Finance Conference and Exhibition 2020 (18-19 March) – has been moved to 1-3 October.
- Influencing Academy (25-27 March) - has been postponed until 25-27 November.
- HR and People Development in Housing 2020 (2 April) – has been moved to 21 May.
- North West Chief Executive Forum (2 April) – has been cancelled.
- South West Spring Conference (20 April) – has been cancelled.
- East Midlands Leaders Forum (21 April) – has been cancelled.
- Business Transformation in Housing 2020 (27-28 April) – has been postponed.
- Role of Boards in Delivering Building Safety (5 May) – has been cancelled, but members can register for a webinar on 16 April.
- Building Safety Conversation (6 May) – has been cancelled.
- London Leaders' Forum (18 May) – has been cancelled.
- National Domestic Abuse Forum open meeting – webinar details to be announced shortly.
- Affordable Home Ownership Conference 2020 (2 June) – has been moved to 13 October.
- New Board Member Induction (11 June) – has been cancelled.
- Housing Governance Conference 2020 (17 June) – has been moved to 19 November.
- South West Summer Conference (3 July) – has been cancelled.
- Together with Tenants: the role of boards (9 July) – has been cancelled.
(List last updated 4.30pm, 19 March 2020)
If you have booked a place on one of these events, you will also be contacted directly via email.
FAQs about paid-for conferences
I can’t make the new date, will I get a refund?
We’re sorry that you are unable to make the rescheduled date. We can transfer your booking to the conference in 2021 or we provide you with a credit note to use on other NHF conferences held up until 31 March 2021.
Please contact the Customer Service team via email to transfer your booking or request a credit note.
When will the updated conference programme be available?
We’re working closely with our speakers and sponsors to update the conference programme and will publish it online as soon as possible.
Will you postpone the conference again?
Public health and safety will always be a top priority for us. We’ll continue to monitor the situation and will keep in regular communication with you during these unprecedented times.