We are reviewing our upcoming conferences and events on an ongoing basis in light of the coronavirus outbreak. Some events will not be taking place on planned dates and others may run remotely.
Here is a list of all NHF conferences, events and meetings that have been changed or postponed to date:
- Preventing Homelessness Together events (17 and 20 March) - have been postponed.
- Housing Finance Conference and Exhibition 2020 (18-19 March) – has been moved to 1-3 October.
- Influencing Academy (25-27 March) - has been postponed until 25-27 November.
- HR and People Development in Housing 2020 (2 April) – has been postponed.
- North West Chief Executive Forum (2 April) – has been cancelled.
- South West Spring Conference (20 April) – has been cancelled.
- East Midlands Leaders Forum (21 April) – has been cancelled.
- Business Transformation in Housing 2020 (27-28 April) – has been postponed.
- Role of Boards in Delivering Building Safety (5 May) – has been cancelled, but members can register for a webinar on 16 April.
- Building Safety Conversation (6 May) – has been cancelled.
- London Leaders' Forum (18 May) – has been cancelled.
- National Domestic Abuse Forum open meeting – webinar details to be announced shortly.
- New Board Member Induction (11 June) – has been cancelled.
- South West Summer Conference (3 July) – has been cancelled.
- Together with Tenants: the role of boards (9 July) – has been cancelled.
(List last updated 4.30pm, 19 March 2020)
If you have booked a place on one of these events, you will also be contacted directly via email.