CEO, Disruptive HR
Executive Director, Engage for Success
Executive Director of People and Communications, Swan Housing
17 April 2018
99 City Road Conference Centre, London EC1Y 1AX
With efficiency and cost-cutting pressures on housing associations continuing to mount, it’s up to you as an HR professional to manage how these changes impact your workforce and your organisation.
Delivering innovative HR strategies to transform the workplace and enhance performance and wellbeing. HR in Housing is a hotbed of ideas where HR professionals from across the UK come together to share best practice and discuss new initiatives.
Bookings are now open for 2018 - book now and save £75 with our early bird rates.
Why your team should attend HR in Housing:
- Forget ‘one size fits all’ HR strategies and discover the new and improved methods for better leadership and employee engagemen
- Discover the innovative workplace wellbeing initiatives that are hugely successful in other sector
- Migrate from ad hoc HR initiatives towards a continuous approach to engagement and performance management
- Embrace HR analytics to unlock the value of your organisational data and deliver targeted people strategies
- Manage the implementation of agile and digital working practices to improve flexibility and efficiency
- New breakout sessions for 2018 on GDPR, gender pay reporting, engaging employees in pensions and up skilling middle managers to maximise engagement and performance
96% of last year's delegates said they were 'satisfied' or 'very satisfied' with the conference content.
"Highly beneficial and relevant for my role as Head of HR, great networking." delegate, 2017
"It was so good to hear from other housing organisations all going through the same issues as your own." delegate, 2017
"It's a great opportunity to network with other HR professionals and share latest thinking/trends in HR." delegate, 2017
|Member early bird||£355|
|Public sector / not for profit early bird||£405|
|Private sector early bird||£505|
|Early bird ends 16 February 2018|
|Public sector / not for profit standard||£480|
|Private sector standard||£580|
Brochure and details
How to book
Sponsorship and exhibition
Exhibiting or sponsoring at this event offers the perfect opportunity to influence and engage with decision-makers from housing associations in the most effective way possible, face-to-face.
To find out about exhibiting at the conference please email Julian Hurst at Foremarke Exhibitions or call 020 8877 8899.