To make it easy for you to spread the word within your organisation, we've put together some example text and ideas to get your staff involved.
We've written a brief introduction to the Homes for Britain campaign, which you can adapt to suit your organisation.
You may also want to include these videos on your intranet or share the links with your organisation, which feature people from housing associations talking about the campaign.
- Why is this General Election important for housing?
- How are you going to get involved in our campaign?
Ideas for getting involved
- Pick someone enthusiastic to be your organisation's campaign champion
- Tweet your support, using the campaign message of 'end the housing crisis within a generation'.
- Talk about housing with any politicial candidates who knock on your door
If you want any advice on telling your organisation about the campaign, the Federation's internal communications officer, Kerry Hill would be happy to help.