The Federation’s shared ownership steering group exists to shape and deliver the shared ownership campaign.
The steering group will work with the project team and partner agency, DesignStudio, to provide member expertise and insight, provide creative and constructive feedback on outcomes, and help deliver our ambition for the project.
Our ambition is to raise the profile and brand of shared ownership while identifying potential barriers with the product that may be within our gift to remove.
Specifically, the shared ownership member steering group:
- acts as a sounding board, providing expertise and experience to inform this work
- provides context around regional variations
- is helpful and supportive in mitigating any campaign risks
- acts as champions to promote the campaign and its ambitions
- assists on building external stakeholder relationships.
The group is:
- Amy Nettleton – Assistant Development Director: Sales and Marketing, Aster Group UK
- Chris Jones – Executive Director Of Development, EMH Group
- Jim Munson – Head of Sales and Marketing, Notting Hill Genesis
- Kush Rawal – Commercial Director, Metropolitan Thames Valley
- Paresh Laxhman - Head of Land, Planning and Sales, Rooftop Housing Group
- Rob Poole – OSUK Managing Director, Halton Housing
- Sandy Kelly – Head of Sales, Onward
- Steve Moseley – Director, Research, Strategy and Communications, L&Q
- Tariq Qureshi – Director of Sales and Marketing, Southern Housing Group
- Tim Seward – Director of Sales & Marketing, Clarion
To find out more about the group, please email Campaigns Officer Ella Cheney.