We have a number of national and local member groups focusing on specific issues or topics. Find out more about them, and who to contact for more information.
We are committed to several key principles in relation to national groups and in our approach to member engagement more broadly:
- fairness – all members are clear about who is on the group, the reasons why, and the mechanisms/rationale for involvement
- inclusivity – all members are clear about the group’s purpose and how to contribute in the fullest way
- transparency – the group operates in a way which is clear and visible to other members.
Members have been selected to join each national group and will serve a term of up to three years. Each group will meet four times a year, one of these meetings will be open to the wider membership. This meeting will be advertised through Federation News and on the website.
Current groups with updated contact points and details are listed on this page. If you would like to register interest in receiving more information or have any questions on the current, or new, groups please email Leah O'Reilly or call on 0117 952 9910.
Current national groups
- Communications Standing Group – Clare Paredes and Rhys Moore
- Delivering Great Homes – Will Jeffwitz
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Housing Group – Emily Bird
- Finance Policy Advisory Group – Will Jeffwitz
- Future Funding of Supported Housing – Task and Finish Group – Catherine Ryder
- Governance Forum – Leah O'Reilly
- Health and Housing Group – Catherine Ryder
- Homelessness National Group – Sarah-Jane Gay
- National Domestic Abuse Group – Helen Greig
- National Smaller Housing Associations Group – Monica Burns
- Public Affairs Network – Jessica Levy
- Quality of Existing Homes Group – Amy Simmons and Tommy Collins
- Community Integration Group – Ciarán Tully
- Welfare Reform National Group – Sue Ramsden
Local practitioner groups and committees
Find out how we support you locally and how you can get involved with member groups in your area.