The Directory of Members is a comprehensive listing of our members, available as a website platform for you to search, filter and download.
The Directory of Members is free to members and gives you to access to:
- comprehensive A–Z listings of Federation members (almost one thousand housing associations) with named chief executives, company secretaries and chairs
- regularly updated information recording changes to housing associations as they happen
- the ability to browse by region, local authority, size, units managed, and units in development
- the capacity to locate housing associations by map tool
- the option to export data for analysis and reformatting (additional cost applies).
Not a member?
Non-members can subscribe to the Directory by visiting the subscription benefits section of the website.
What about the printed version?
We took the decision to discontinue the print version of the Directory in order to provide a much-improved digital version of the Directory. As well as making this a cost-effective option for the Directory, it provides you with an improved user experience in the following ways:
- Daily updates: Unlike the print version that was updated yearly, the new digital version of the Directory is updated daily to include the most recent information on members. So when you access the Directory, you know you’re getting live, up-to-date information.
- New on-the-go access: We’ve updated the Directory to make it optimised for mobile and tablet devices. So if you’re on-to-go and need information about a member, you can access it easily from your device.
- New data export tool: We’ve added a data export tool to the Directory that will allow you to download information about our members. Provided as a csv file, you can then manage and analyse this data as you wish. Downloads are unlimited.
- Improved design and functionality: We’ve redesigned the Directory to make it easier than ever to find information about our members. Using customised search functions or a map tool, you can browse information by region, local authority, size, units managed, and units in development.
- Changed log-in details: We’ve changed the log-in details for the new Directory to be the same email and password you use on the main Federation website. So you only need to log in once to access all the information you need. If you haven’t registered on our website yet, you can do so here.