Campbell Tickell is a multi-disciplinary management consultancy focusing primarily on statutory and not-for-profit sectors.
Established for 19 years, we have worked with more than 700 organisations throughout the UK, Ireland and beyond, with central and local government, housing associations, care providers, sports and leisure bodies, charities, and commercial organisations such as housebuilders and developers, contractors and legal firms. Alongside our core team of 30, we have a network of over 100 specialist associate consultants.
We are committed to working closely with our clients:
- delivering solutions, services and support to meet their business needs
- working in partnership with them, their customers, and their stakeholders
- guaranteeing timely and high quality service and value for money
- ensuring that our consultants have the right skills and experience to do the job
- promoting equal opportunities and diversity through our work.
Our services extend across:
- strategy and governance
- finance and business planning
- risk and assurance
- regulation and troubleshooting
- mergers and growth
- business transformation
- housing development and regeneration
- human resources and recruitment.