30 January 2014
The Homes and Communities Agency affordable homes Prospectus was published on 27 January 2014.
This briefing is intended to draw out the key elements of the new programme to help members think about the implications of participating in the programme and whether they want to bid. We will continue to work with Government and the HCA to raise our concerns and seek clarity where necessary.
- Affordable Homes Programme 2015-2018 Prospectus (PDF, opens new window)
We are also holding a series of free events for members during February and March to discuss the new programme and what it might mean for your development plans. They will give you the chance to hear the latest from the Homes and Communities Agency, ask questions about the prospectus and bidding process, and talk through the risks and opportunities of participating in the programme with colleagues in your area.
- 24 February - Birmingham (fully booked)
- 25 February - London (fully booked)
- 26 February - Manchester (fully booked)
- 27 February - Bristol
- 28 February - Cambridge (fully booked)
- 3 March - Coalville
- 5 March - York (fully booked)
Members should complete the booking form (PDF, opens new window) and send to the relevant contact on the booking form.