This guide describes the key players and processes involved in financing and developing affordable housing.
8 November 2017
This fully revised and updated edition:
- will provide you with a detailed overview of the background and operating environment within which housing associations undertake property development
- considers programme-level issues and incorporates basic project management good practice
- describes the key activities of delivering a project, with illustrative examples.
- Author: HATC Ltd
- Number of pages: 228
- ISBN: 978 0 86297 593 7
- Publisher, year: National Housing Federation, 2017
|Member price||List price|
|Print copy||£39.95||£49.95||Buy print copy|
|Digital download||£37.95||£47.50||Buy digital download|
Multi-user discountsFor digital downloads, a license is required for each individual that uses the PDF, so multiple licenses are often needed. Discounts are available when you buy multiple copies – the more you buy, the more you save. More information can be found on our digital books webpage.
Delivery optionsFor print copies, we have two different options for delivery:
- Standard class: £3.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95.