The Leadership Summit connects the most important people in housing.
It is the only event dedicated to chairs and chief executives in the housing sector, giving you a unique opportunity to take time out of the office and share experiences with other business leaders to find the right answers together.
You'll also hear from leaders in other industries in the private sector, allowing you unprecedented access into their successes, failures and what they've learnt along the way.
New for 2017
Parlimentary briefing and drinks reception on 2 March
Join us for an exclusive drinks reception the night before the conference at the House of Commons, hosted by housing expert Lord Richard Best OBE and featuring a speech from guest speaker Stephen Hammond MP. Stephen is a member of the Treasury Select Committee and will provide a briefing and insights ahead of the Budget. You can expect a no holds barred discussion as Chatham House rules apply!
Limited spaces available (please indicate your attendance on the booking form).
Networking lunch on 3 March
This year we'll be providing an extended three course lunch with inspirational keynote speeches giving you the chance to network and share ideas.
What will I gain from the Leadership Summit?
- Make bold changes in your organisation with the latest new thinking and perspectives.
- Use this valuable time out of the office to reenergise yourself, connect with others in similar situations and discuss the topics that matter including service delivery and increasing stock.
- Stay one step ahead by heeding advice from other industries outside the sector including the Observer, Virgin Money, Pizza Hut and Talk Talk.
Duo discount - save £100 when you book your chief executive and chair.
Please note: this event is only open to chairs and chief executives of housing associations.
Brochure and details
How to book
- Email your completed booking form to email@example.com
- Or call our customer services team on 020 7067 1066
If you would like to pay by BACS or invoice please complete a booking form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a purchase order number. If you would like to pay by card or have any questions please call a member of the Customer Service team on 0207 067 1066.
Unfortunately, we are unable to take bookings online for this event.
Sponsorship at this event offers the perfect opportunity to get your brand in front of the key decision-makers from housing associations. To discuss sponsorship opportunities please email Amit Kotecha, Account Director of Sponsorship at the National Housing Federation or call 020 7067 1148.