Be part of our successful series of conferences and exhibitions, which attract large numbers of key decision makers in the housing sector.
Each exhibition offers suppliers a unique, focused opportunity to do business with the highest level decision makers in the most effective way possible, face-to-face. Whether you want to generate new business, launch a new product or service, or simply generate leads, then exhibiting offers the perfect solution.
Delegates and visitors consistently rate our exhibitions very positively. Exhibitors in turn have found our exhibitions an excellent platform from which to raise awareness and do business with the housing sector. If you would like to discuss exhibiting options, please contact Julian Hurst at Foremarke Exhibitions on 020 8877 8899.
The following conferences are available to exhibit at:
- Affordable Home Ownership and Intermediate Housing Conference and Exhibition 2013, Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London
- Housing Development Conference and Exhibition 2013, Warwick University, Coventry
- Asset Management and Maintenance Conference and Exhibition 2013, Warwick University, Coventry
- Housing Care and Support Conference and Exhibition 2013, The Palace Hotel, Manchester
- Annual Conference and Social Housing Exhibition 2013, ICC, Birmingham