Find out how being a member benefits you, your organisation and the sector. Plus, how to access member support services and discounts.
Through our campaigning, lobbying and influencing work we make the case for associations to have the funding and flexibility they need in order to meet housing need.
We also work to secure a high and positive media profile, through which we make the case for the sector to the widest possible audience.
And we help provide members with key skills, knowledge and information through our publicatiions, events and training.
Here are some examples of how we help our members:
Campaigning, lobbying and influencing
- Engaging with politicians: we proactively represent housing associations with key decision-makers, opinion formers and other major stakeholders.
- Information and advice: find out more about what information we offer, including policy documents, newsletters, free advice and regular email updates such as Federation News.
- Governance support: expertise and guidance in good governance from 30 years' experience of corporate governance and board member development.
- Member logo and guidelines (member only): use the Federation member logo to highlight your membership.
Services and partnerships
- Services for members: find out more about extra products and services, and a range of partnership-related benefits, on offer to members.
- Sector-wide initiatives: read more about reciprocal and contra arrangements on offer to members, plus initiatives such as iN business for neighbourhoods.
- Discounts: there are a number of discounts available to members, including money off events, books, training courses and advertising.
- Entitlements: Federation members are entitled to a number of additional benefits including access to key websites such as the Directory of members.
Find out more
For more information, please email us.