Written by counter-fraud specialists RSM, this new book provides practical advice on how to make your organisation thoroughly protected and fraud resilient.
23 March 2017
Since the Federation published the first edition of Countering Fraud in 2012, a number of developments have significantly changed the fraud landscape in the UK, specifically for housing associations. This new book on updates on:
- seven common types of fraud, with tips on how to spot them
- new fraud types created by technological advances
- a step-by-step guide on how to respond if fraud has been identified
- how to be proactive and create a fraud risk management programme.
- Author: RSM UK
- Number of pages: 76
- ISBN: 978 0 86297 591 3
- Publisher, year: National Housing Federation, 2017
|Member price||List price|
|Digital download||£30.40||£38.00||Buy digital download|
|Print copy||£32.00||£40.00||Buy print copy|