Since the tragic fire at Grenfell Tower, our thoughts have been with the victims, their families and the emergency services and volunteers who rushed to help.
Many housing associations offered immediate help in the form of accommodation, relief work, supplies and secondment of skilled staff. And our members have been doing everything they can to reassure residents and take action to make homes safer.
Our focus has been on supporting members through the Government's testing process and meeting with DCLG and ministers to get clarity and information on the situation.
We’ll continue to update you on our latest statements and guidance here.
If you need to contact us, please email email@example.com
- Latest update on tower block safety – 14 September 2017
- Buildings regulations and fire safety review – 14 September 2017
- Our response to building regulations review terms of reference – 31 August 2017
- Grenfell Tower fire – recent developments – 17 August 2017
- National Housing Federation response to public inquiry terms of reference – 15 August 2017
- Grenfell Tower fire: responding to immediate and future issues – 3 August 2017
- Our response to DCLG's large scale fire test results – 31 July 2017
- Our ongoing response to the Grenfell Tower fire – 20 July 2017
- Baroness Diana Warwick's blog – 14 July 2017
- Update on the nationwide push to make tower blocks safe following the fire at Grenfell Tower – 13 July 2017
- Grenfell Tower fire response – 6 July 2017
- Our statement on ACM cladding – 28 June 2017
- Grenfell Tower fire – Government action and the sector's response – 23 June 2017
- Our response to the Prime Minister's statement on Grenfell Tower – 22 June 2017
- Our response to the Queen's speech – 21 June 2017
- An update on safety checks following the Grenfell Tower fire – 19 June 2017
- Our response to the Grenfell Tower fire – 16 June 2017