MyConcern provides Safeguarding Software and Services for Housing Providers and the Third Sector.
Suitable for any housing association or provider, our trusted and secure safeguarding software supports you to protect your tenants, especially children, young people and adults at risk. The Queen’s Award-winning platform was created and developed by child protection experts with backgrounds in education, social care and policing. Our safeguarding professionals can provide expert advice, training and other services are available on request
MyConcern safeguarding software is a simple and secure method of recording, reporting and managing all safeguarding and wellbeing concerns. The system has won awards for how promptly it allows users to create the ideal team around an individual, thus placing those at risk at the forefront and allowing for early intervention.
How can it benefit the organisation or user
- Simple, Secure Recording and Case Management. MyConcern provides an intuitive platform to record incidents and track case management, free from the risks associated with paper-based solutions which can become lost or damaged.
- Customised Reports. Multiple reports can be generated to fit your needs. Report on the whole organisation, a small part of it or even an individual profile. Save and re-use reports and download aggregated data for inspections or board reports.
- Automated Chronologies. Automated chronologies provide a comprehensive overview of each profile. Safeguarding leads/housing managers can track actions and securely share data with trusted professionals when appropriate.
- Customisable to your needs. MyConcern can be completely customised to your organisation’s needs, putting you in control of your safeguarding processes and ensuring that our features meet your requirements.
- Transferrable Electronic Records. Securely share information with other organisations and other trusted external partners, even those who do not have MyConcern installed.
- Detailed Profiles. The profile feature provides safeguarding leads with detailed information about each individual in their care. The information gathered in these profiles empowers them to make fully informed decisions and enables early intervention.
- Lessons Learned. Record ‘lessons learned’ to support staff CPD and improve outcomes for the tenants, young people and adults at risk in their care. These records can be used to develop lessons for staff or inform staff training requirements.
- Document Sign-off. MyConcern allows safeguarding leads and senior staff to mandate that staff read relevant documentation. This feature then provides an audited record that documents have been read and understood by the required staff.
Customers of MyConcern also enjoy access to product webinars, safeguarding resources and ongoing support.