VAT Solutions are indirect tax specialists who have worked almost exclusively in the care sector since 2004. We cover the full spectrum of care provision – from housing associations, supported living, learning disability and children’s services to elderly, nursing and residential.
We have a unique combination of in-depth VAT and sector knowledge, dealing not only with HMRC on a daily basis (our technical team largely consists of ex HMRC specialists), but also holding strong working relationships with the relevant contacts at local authorities, clinical commissioning groups and health trusts (NI) throughout the UK.
Our contacts and experience, combined with our tailored approach (we recognise that every care setting and service provision is unique) allow us to offer an unrivalled level of service and understanding.
Our ‘Contract Restructuring’ Opportunity to Care Operators/Housing Associations:
Our ‘Contract Restructuring’ service presents the care sector, across the spectrum of care provision, with the vehicle to recover VAT on an ongoing basis, and not only creates the opportunity for capturing considerable VAT savings, but also gives providers the means to achieve significant benefits which spread well beyond VAT - find out more.
Why VAT Solutions…
- Our service is bespoke to each of our clients – we recognise that every care business is unique.
- Our team, some of whom are ex HMRC specialists, not only have up to date VAT expertise, but also have the extensive care sector knowledge to enable us to optimise your commercial VAT position.
- We are fully supported by leading tax counsel and regulatory opinion.
- We handle all disclosure to HMRC regarding your business and, using our historical stance of positive dialogue, we liaise directly on your behalf.
- We will supply references from our current clients and will arrange for you to speak to them in person so that you can validate our reputation in the sector.
- We are transparent. We will readily share our full business disclosure pack for your due diligence purposes and share our trading history.
- We understand sector funding streams, and all of our work is underpinned by our strong relationships with local authorities, clinical commissioning groups and health trusts (NI) throughout the UK.
- For our ‘not for profit’ and charitable sector clients, we fully understand and apply the specific nuances related to your particular care provision.
For further details of our services to the care sector, please contact Clare Newboult email@example.com
Tel: 0114 280 3630 www.vatsol.com