This key strategic group exists to:
- support the Federation in developing and testing new policy ideas across health, care and support as they relate to housing
- sense check the elements of our new business plan and its delivery where they relate to this agenda
- support us in engaging our wider membership in these vital debates
- inform our responses to government and other key stakeholders
- provide constructive and creative challenge to Federation thinking.
Members have identified their top two priorities as being involved in the future funding of supported housing consultation, and an ongoing response to the social care green paper.