As part of the Federation’s offer for board members, we are continuing our annual programme of events.
Following positive feedback, we’re continuing our successful programme of board member events, which provide opportunities to:
- hear from experts, decision makers and key stakeholders
- grow your personal network across the housing sector
- facilitate peer-to-peer learning to share best practice and innovation
- develop your knowledge of the housing sector and the political environment
- improve your technical skills and expertise.
Upcoming board member briefings
24 October, Stansted: Excellence in governance
12 December, London: Understanding and meeting regulatory requirements
If you are unable to attend these events, you can book a place on one of our webinars:
5 November: Excellence in governance
16 December: Understanding and meeting regulatory requirements
Upcoming board member inductions
Board member dinners
These events are free for board members of housing associations that are members of the National Housing Federation.
We also run a number of conferences throughout the year with content that will be of interest to board members.
25-26 September, National Housing Summit
17 October, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Housing
6-7 November, Smaller Housing Associations’ Conference and Exhibition
3-4 December, Audit and Risk Conference
February 2020, Board Members’ Conference
18-19 March 2020, Housing Finance Conference