3 October 2019
99 City Road Conference Centre, London, EC1Y 1AX
The Treasury Management Conference and Exhibition is the only event specifically designed for treasury professionals in the social housing sector.
Join over 250 likeminded specialists to analyse the current economic climate and discuss the most recent developments impacting treasury management strategies. Hear directly from housing providers who have pursued new and innovative funding options and take away the latest insight into the future of financing.
- weigh up the pros and cons of alternative sources of funding for social housing
- manage and mitigate the impact of Brexit risks in your treasury strategy
- optimise your portfolio to generate the best returns, spread risk and maximise flexibility
- build your understanding of national and international investor appetite in social housing
- hear experiences from housing associations that are raising finance via new funding vehicles and successfully working with new partners.
Brochure and details
New for 2019: live streaming
This year, there is an option to watch the event via a live stream so you can enjoy all of the quality content from the comfort of your own home or office.
Prices (no VAT payable):
- Member: £335
- Not for profit/ public sector: £365
- Private sector: £445
We're offering a group discount this year: book two places and get £123 off a third ticket.
How to book
- Book online (conference)
- Book online (live streaming)
- Call our Customer Services Team (Events) on 020 7067 1066
- Complete the booking form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Exhibiting or sponsoring at this event offers the perfect opportunity to influence and engage with decision-makers from housing associations in the most effective way possible, face-to-face.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact our Events Team via email or by calling 020 7067 1066.
To find out about exhibiting at the conference please email Julian Hurst at Foremarke Exhibitions or call 020 8877 8899.
Exhibitors confirmed to date:
Access Pay (Stand 20)
Capsticks (Stand 21)
CCLA (Stand 7)
Devonshires (Stand 12)
DTP (Stand 8)
Federated Investors (Stand 14)
Gibbs Laidler (Stand 9)
Insight investment (Stand 13)
JLL (Stand 6)
KW Institutional (Stand 16)
Law Debenture (Stand 19)
M3 (Stand 4)
National Housing Federation (Stand 23)
Royal London Asset (Stand 5)
Salmon Software (Stand 10)
Venn Group (Stand 15)
Discounted hotel rates
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees. These special offers can be booked online, by telephone or email.
Book your hotel online
Launch our HotelMap to get the best hotel rates.
Book your hotel by phone or email
Alternatively, if you would like some help with your hotel booking you can contact Jessica, our dedicated hotel expert. Simply email Jessica@HotelMap.com with your requirements, phone number and special reference code MFD7P and she will get back to you to discuss your hotel options.