HR in Housing Conference and Exhibition 2019
Book your place now
24 April 2019
99 City Road Conference Centre, London EC1Y 1AX
Join your peers in exploring the toolkits and strategies that your organisation needs to take the vital next steps towards the workplace of the future, helping you achieve more from people, technology and culture.
This event is tailored to HR professionals working in the social housing sector. With over 150 colleagues attending, the event offers the perfect platform to build your profile, find solutions to challenges, and benchmark your strategy against the best in the industry. You will find strategic sessions, inspiration and cutting-edge, practical takeaways all under one roof.
"Loads of food for thought and ideas around how we build transformative and agile thinking into our development programmes."
County Durham Housing Group, 2018
Why you should be a part of it:
deliver your transformation agenda, and release the full potential of data, automation and AI
gain fresh approaches to attracting, developing and rewarding talent
ensure your culture promotes wellbeing, inclusion and self-determination
develop the core skills essential for the future, and build a team capable of embracing a digital future
create and champion great customer experience for internal and external customers
get face-to-face with exhibitors and see the products that will help you transform your workplace.
Don't forget to follow #HRinHousing on Twitter to stay up-to-date with event announcements.
New content for 2019 includes:
• themed breakout streams to tailor your experience: business transformation, recruitment and reward, workplace culture, learning and development
• multi-format sessions to maximise your learning experience: panels, roundtables, workshops and technology demos
• inspiration from out-of-sector experts
• GDPR drop-in clinic.
- Ria Bailes, Group Director of People and Change, One Housing
- Richard Bell, OD Talent Lead, Torus
- Amanda Bentley, HR and L&D Manager, Luton Community Housing
- Cathy Brown, Operations Director, Employee Ownership Association, and Engagement Expert, Capability Brown
- Lisa Collen, Director (People), Flagship Group
- Paul Harris, Executive Director (Customer Experience), Curo Group
- Kevin Hedges, IT Housing Business Partner, Coastal Housing Group
- Edward Houghton, Head of Research and Thought Leadership, CIPD
- Antony Jinman, Founder, LiketoBe
- Tracey Johnson, Executive Director (Corporate Services), Aspire Housing
- Jane Jones, Director of people, Curo Group
- Baljinder Kang, Executive Director of HR and Learning, Midland Heart
- Darren Laverty, Financial Wellbeing Strategist, Foster Denovo
- Sajida Maqbool, HR Advisor, Luton Community Housing
- Claire McDonald, Head of HR and OD Services, Luton Community Housing
- Nichola Newbery, Head of Client Partnerships, Jobsgopublic
- Anna O’Halloran, Lead Consultant, Collaborative Change
- Nicola Parkinson, Director of HR and OD, Great Places Housing Group
- Andy Partridge, Founder, Enviable Workplace
- Raj Patel, Chief Executive, Housing Diversity Network
- Lynda Rees, Chief Executive, Luton Community Housing
- Karl Roberts, Senior Programme Lead for Patients and Staff Experience, NHS Leadership Academy
- Catherine Ryder, Head of Policy, National Housing Federation
- Charlie Sexton, HR Advisor, Luton Community Housing
- Ryan Tahmassebi, Director of People Science, Hive HR
- Bob Wilkey, Head of Human Resources, Plymouth Community Homes
Book 2 places and get the 3rd place free.
The free place applies to the lowest rate purchased.
|Member early bird
|Public sector / not for profit early bird
|Private sector early bird
|Early bird ends 1 March 2019
|Public sector / not for profit standard
|Private sector standard
Brochure and details
How to book
You can book online, by emailing our Customer Service (Events) team, or by calling us on 020 7067 1066.