HR in Housing Conference and Exhibition 2019
Book your place now
24 April 2019
99 City Road Conference Centre, London EC1Y 1AX
Are you ready to transform your workplace? HR in Housing Conference and Exhibition 2019 is a unique opportunity to explore the HR toolkits and strategies that your organisation needs to take the vital next steps towards the workplace of the future.
This is the only event dedicated to HR professionals working in the social housing sector. With over 150 professionals attending, the event offers the perfect platform to build your profile, find solutions to your challenges, and benchmark your HR strategy against the best in the industry.
The 2019 event offers more content, more choice and more opportunities to connect with your peers than ever before.
Why you should attend:
deliver your transformational agenda by realising the potential of data, automation and AI
take away fresh approaches to attracting, developing and rewarding talent
ensure your culture promotes wellbeing, inclusion and self-determination
develop the core HR skills essential for the future
create and champion great customer experience for internal and external customers.
Don't forget to follow #HRinHousing on Twitter to stay up-to-date with event announcements.
New content for 2019 includes:
• themed breakout streams to tailor your experience: business transformation, recruitment and reward, workplace culture, learning and development
• multi-format sessions to maximise your learning experience: panels, roundtables, workshops and technology demos
• inspiration from out-of-sector HR experts
• GDPR drop-in clinic.
"Loads of food for thought and ideas around how we build transformative and agile thinking into our development programmes."
County Durham Housing Group, 2018
"A great opportunity to network with like-minded professionals, hear from forward thinking organisations about innovations and best practice, and give me some food for thought!"
Community Gateway Association, 2018
"Very enjoyable and well organised event. Some great ideas shared through the day, well worth attending."
- Ria Bailes, Group Director of People and Change, One Housing
- Richard Bell, OD Talent Lead, Torus
- Amanda Bentley, HR and L&D Manager, Luton Community Housing
- Cathy Brown, Operations Director, Employee Ownership Association, and Engagement Expert, Capability Brown
- Lisa Collen, Director (People), Flagship Group
- Paul Harris, Executive Director (Customer Experience), Curo Group
- Kevin Hedges, IT Housing Business Partner, Coastal Housing Group
- Edward Houghton, Head of Research and Thought Leadership, CIPD
- Antony Jinman, Founder, LiketoBe
- Tracey Johnson, Executive Director (Corporate Services), Aspire Housing
- Jane Jones, Director of people, Curo Group
- Baljinder Kang, Executive Director of HR and Learning, Midland Heart
- Darren Laverty, Financial Wellbeing Strategist, Foster Denovo
- Sajida Maqbool, HR Advisor, Luton Community Housing
- Claire McDonald, Head of HR and OD Services, Luton Community Housing
- Nichola Newbery, Head of Client Partnerships, Jobsgopublic
- Anna O’Halloran, Lead Consultant, Collaborative Change
- Nicola Parkinson, Director of HR and OD, Great Places Housing Group
- Andy Partridge, Founder, Enviable Workplace
- Raj Patel, Chief Executive, Housing Diversity Network
- Lynda Rees, Chief Executive, Luton Community Housing
- Karl Roberts, Senior Programme Lead for Patients and Staff Experience, NHS Leadership Academy
- Catherine Ryder, Head of Policy, National Housing Federation
- Charlie Sexton, HR Advisor, Luton Community Housing
- Ryan Tahmassebi, Director of People Science, Hive HR
- Bob Wilkey, Head of Human Resources, Plymouth Community Homes
|Member early bird
|Public sector / not for profit early bird
|Private sector early bird
|Early bird ends 1 March 2019
|Public sector / not for profit standard
|Private sector standard
Brochure and details
Book 2 places and get the 3rd place free.
The free place applies to the lowest rate purchased.
How to book
You can book online, by emailing our Customer Service (Events) team, or by calling us on 020 7067 1066.