Former Head of Group Regulatory Risk, HBOS
Professor of Housing Economics, London School of Economics
Deputy Director of Strategy and Performance, HCA
Attend the Risk Management Conference to better understand the Government's expectations for housing associations, the developments in the housing market post-Brexit and the challenges facing your organisation in the new operating environment.
We've packed more content into the conference programme than ever before, giving you the opportunity to attend plenary sessions, practical workshops or strategic breakout sessions.
Why attend the Risk Management Conference?
- Opportunity to discuss the key risks facing the housing sector and what the Government want from housing associations
- Sessions separated into high level and practitioner level
- Network, share best practice and get practical advice on managing risk and risk strategies
- Equip yourself to lead your organisation in identifying and managing risk.
“Practical advice to take away and put into action on my return to the office. Good practice and had the opportunity to network with others.”
Delegate, East Thames Group
“One of the best conferences I have attended. Overall content was very useful and all speakers were engaging and relevant.”
Delegate, Circle Housing
|Member - early bird||£355|
|Public sector / not for profit - early bird||£405|
|Private sector - early bird||£515|
|Early bird deadline||24 November 2017|
|Public sector / not for profit standard||£455|
|Private sector standard||£565|
Brochure and details
Book your place
* You can pay for the Risk Management Conference via credit card or invoice (up to 28 days before the event) via our online booking system. Please note that you will need a purchase order number for invoices.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Exhibiting or sponsoring at this event offers the perfect opportunity to influence and engage with decision-makers from housing associations in the most effective way possible, face-to-face.
To find out about exhibiting at the conference please contact Julian Hurst at Foremarke Exhibitions on 020 8877 8899.