Our new safety measures for in person events
Your safety is our top priority. For every NHF event, we have put a number of measures in place to keep you safe, so you can relax and enjoy catching up with your peers.
Ahead of the event
- We recommend attendees take a lateral flow test prior to attending the event.
- We ask that you do not travel or attend the event in person if you have any coronavirus symptoms.
- Please ensure you have pre-registered for the event.
- Those who have been instructed to self-isolate also must not attend.
- We recommend you check into the NHS Test and Trace app using the QR code provided on arrival.
- You will collect a badge and lanyard on arrival. The agenda and delegate list can be accessed via the event app.
- A cloakroom will be available.
Mask wearing and distancing
- While it’s no longer a legal obligation to wear face coverings indoors, we recommend delegates wear masks inside the venue, particularly in crowded areas.
- All NHF event staff and venue staff will wear face coverings at all times.
- We will create wider, socially distanced seating areas in the session rooms, where space allows.
Additional safety measures
- Enhanced cleaning will take place at the venue, particularly in high traffic areas.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the venue. We ask that you regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
If you have any specific questions regarding safety please contact our Customer Service team on the details below.