Find out how you can benchmark your Neighbourhood Audit data with other Federation members.
As part of our 2011/12 Neighbourhood Audit, we offered members the chance to benchmark their organisation’s results against similar sized housing associations and housing associations in the same region.
We’ve put together a table that averages the returns made by all the housing associations that took part in the 2011/12 Neighbourhood Audit, and refers to capital spending on facilities and revenue spending across the six service areas. The table is split into two parts:
- The first part of the table contains the average (mean) spend for different sizes of housing associations
- The second part contains average association spend for three regional areas.
Download the overall table (PDF, opens new window)
To benchmark your association against peers is very simple - just follow these three easy steps:
1. First, find the summary sheet in the final version of your Neighbourhood Audit Excel document returned to you by the Federation. (Please contact George Marshall if you cannot find your final Neighbourhood Audit Excel document ).
2. Once you have your summary sheet, the next step is to refer to the data in the overall table. On this table, select the columns which best fit your organisation’s size and location.
3. Once you have made this selection you can then compare the average spend values in your two peer groups (one by stock size, one by region) with your own figures from your summary sheet.
If you have any questions or queries please contact George Marshall on 020 7067 1097.