We've put together some resources to help your housing association play an active role in the Homes for Britain campaign.
You can download all of the resources as a zipped file or pick individual items below. We will be adding to the toolkit as the campaign progresses, but if you have any suggestions or requests, please contact Justine Harvey as we may be able to have it created for you.
If you haven't done so already, please register for Homes for Britain updates, so we can send you information about the latest campaign actions and activities.
Campaign launch pack
This provides an overview of the campaign, along with the milestones and 'starter gun' actions. You can download the pdf version let us know and we can post some to you.
The campaign is divided into six milestones and we want you to take part in each stage. This campaign timeline provides more detail of what is happening at each stage and how you can get involved.
Campaign supporters badge
Show your support with the Homes for Britain campaign badge. Add the badge to your website, your publications – and anywhere else you can think of to raise the profile of the campaign.
Homes for Britain logo
You may alternatively want to use the Homes for Britain logo.
There are three versions:
- ‘I support Homes for Britain’. This one is a simple declaration of support for our message, designed to be put up in windows at home and easily visible to passers-by or politicians.
- ‘Worried your children won't have anywere to live?’ [or personalise to your area]. We designed this poster with your schemes or offices in mind, as a message that will resonate with many social housing tenants concerned about their kids. But please do edit it and use it however you think best.
- ‘Doesn’t everyone deserve a home to call their own?’ This is also designed for use in schemes or offices, but again, please edit and use however you prefer.
The posters have been designed so they can be printed off on standard A4 paper, but we can also provide artwork if you want to personalise them with your area or company name/logo.
There are four options for hoardings based on our national advertising campaigns:
- We're building homes for Britain - with key design
- We're building homes for Britain - without key design
- Everyone deserves a home to call their own - with key design
- Everyone deserves a home to call their own - without key design
You can adapt these design to suit the size of your billboard space and can add in your own logos or change the wording to meet your needs. InDesign and eps files are availabe along with the file font - you can download a zipped file of all the artwork here.
Share this graphic based on the advertising campaign on social media - you may wish to resize it.
Show your support for the campaign on your organisation's Twitter account with a branded header
We have sent 10 campaign postcards to each chief executive, communications contact and campaign champion for have contact details for. If you would like more please let us know and we can send them to you.
We have put together copy that can be used in your tenant publications - you can use it as it is or adapt it for your needs.
We can provide illustrations to accompany these articles - please contact Justine Harvey for more information
Some simple branding that can be resized to suit your needs, for example to use on hoardings or vans or used as posters.
Print out these signs to show your support for the campaign in selfies and photos to post on Twitter and other social media. Choose from ready-made campaign messages or write your own on a Homes for Britain branded sign
- Let's end the housing crisis within a generation
- I back Homes for Britain
- Newspaper headline image
- Branded card for your own message
Pop-up banner stands
If you want a Homes for Britain banner stand to have at your event, you can use this artwork and have it printed through your own suppliers.
We have also produced a Number 10 Downing Street banner, which we have been using as a backdrop for selfies and photographs at our events.
- Number 10 Downing Street stand - 200cm by 214cm high
We also have some campaign materials that you can request from us. Numbers of these are limited, but we are happy to send them to members free of charge. Contact Justine Harvey with details of the number of each you need.
- Homes for Britain folders - A4 folders perfect for presenting campaign materials to MPs and other stakeholders
- Rosettes with the campaign slogan - a fun novelty item to get people talking about the campaign - there is a very limited supply of these left - we can only send up to 10 rosettes to each organisation
- Campaign badges - there is a limited supply - we can send up to 20 of these to each organisation
- Homes for Britain balloons
- Homes for Britain paper bags
Tips and guides
We've gathered together a number of quick guides to help you take part in the campaign.