We have recently reviewed the Existing Homes and Neighbourhoods National Group and redefined its remit and priorities.
To reflect the new focus, we have changed the name of the group to the Quality of Existing Homes Group.
What is the purpose of the Quality of Existing Homes Group?
The purpose of the Quality of Existing Homes Group is to lead, inform and influence the Federation’s work on existing homes and the group focuses on three strategic themes:
- portfolio management (strategic asset management)
- safety and compliance
- quality of homes.
The group's specific activities and work plan will be driven by the strategic direction laid out by the National Housing Federation’s Board and by changes in the external operating environment. The group will maintain a strategic focus, as this is where it best adds values to the Federation and the sector, and will ensure its areas of focus remain consistent with the strategic themes listed above.
Members of the group
- Adam Hackett, Head of Sustainability and Safety, Aster Group
- Anne McLoughlin, Operations Director, Hastoe Housing Association
- Dan Gray, Executive Director, Property, Aspire Housing
- David Brown, Head of Assets, Bernicia Group
- Emma Richman, Director of Assets, Great Places Housing Group
- Ged Walsh, Group Director of Assets & Regeneration, County Durham Housing Group
- Helen Swinson, Assistant Director of Assets and Communities, The Calico Group
- Ian Joynson, Executive Director of Asset Management, The Guinness Partnership
- Jo Barrett, Operations Director, Thrive Homes
- Mark Coogan, Head of Repairs and Neighbourhood Investment, Yorkshire Housing
- Paul Moat, Director of Assets and Compliance, Nottingham Community Housing Association
- Paul Sutton, Director of Assets and Development, Connexus
- Peter Nourse, Director of Assets, Clarion Housing Group
- Steve Ellard, Asset Manager, Yorkshire Coast Homes
- Wayne Gethings, Managing Director, The Wrekin Housing Trust