Home Contents Insurance for tenants

My Home Contents Insurance Scheme is an easy and affordable way for tenants to insure their belongings against fire, theft, vandalism, burst pipes and other household damage.

How does the My Home scheme work?

The scheme is available for all residents of social housing providers managed properties including tenants, leaseholders, shared owners, key workers and market rent tenants.

There are no minimum property security requirements and there are no policy excesses.

Premiums are based on your postcode and many Housing Association members have premiums available which are specific for their residents.

Premiums can be paid fortnightly or monthly by cash at any post office or pay zone outlet, monthly by direct debit, annually by cheque, postal order, debit or credit card.

It is easy to apply for cover and to find out more by calling 0345 450 7288. Alternatively, visit www.thistlemyhome.co.uk for more information.

The National Housing Federation My Home Contents Insurance Scheme is a product name arranged and administered on behalf of the National Housing Federation by Thistle Tenant Risks, a trading style of Thistle Insurance Services Limited.  Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Lloyd’s Broker. Registered in England under No. 00338645 Registered office: 68 Lombard Street London EC3V 9LJ.  The National Housing Federation is an appointed Representative of Thistle Insurance Services Limited.