Phoenix Software offers Federation members up to 60% off selected products and services.
Phoenix Software is the UK’s leading supplier of software, hardware, devices, IT solutions and Software Asset Management services to housing associations in the UK. Phoenix have worked with customers in this sector for nearly 30 years and this level of exposure has provided an unrivalled level of knowledge around the challenges that housing associations face and the business aims that many are working towards.
As a National Housing Federation Preferred Supplier, we leverage signiﬁcant discounts – up to 60% in some cases – on software, hardware and associated services. These discounts are available to all Federation members via an extensive number of specially-negotiated deals with leading global suppliers. We are highly accredited with all the major software and hardware vendors including Microsoft, VMware, Dell, HP, IBM, Symantec, Adobe, Citrix, License Dashboard and Sophos, making us the premier partner for all your IT requirements. We are also on all the major purchasing frameworks including the Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
How can housing associations use Phoenix Software?
Phoenix Software can help your housing association develop efficient and cost-effective software licensing strategies during times of change. Utilising the Phoenix Software Optimisation Service (Phoenix SOS), can help you develop a vision of your current and future software licensing requirements and maximise the value of your software estate – all while saving money. Phoenix Software can work in partnership with your organisation to:
- understand current licence entitlements and oﬀer a range of licence entitlement services ranging from a full software audit to a licence roadmap
- identify a long-term implementation strategy, including potential growth and decline
- give expert advice on how to licence a virtualised environment correctly, on both server and desktop
- conduct complex cost modelling which will provide deﬁnitive long-term costs for your Microsoft licensing strategy
- create a detailed strategy report that will analyse each option for beneﬁts and risks, making recommendations for a solution which contributes to any business case justiﬁcation
- make recommendations for, or even carry out, vendor negotiations on your behalf
- produce a management presentation pack summarising the analysis and ﬁndings that you can then use to present to senior executives within your organisation.
With proven savings of between 10 and 30% on your average annual software spend, contact a member of the Phoenix Software Housing Team today: 01904 562 200, email@example.com.
Until 30 April 2019, Federation members will benefit from a significant discount when purchasing Adobe Acrobat DCE and Adobe Sign licensing.
Adobe Sign is a quick and easy-to-use e-signature solution for legal documents. Your team will have a clear and reliable record of when repair jobs have been completed or tenancy agreements signed, providing an improved experience for both staff and residents. Going digital means less time spent on paperwork and admin, and more time for doing what matters.
Exclusive pricing for Federation members
Members will save £140 on Acrobat DCE and over £10,000 on Adobe Sign.
Get in touch
To find out more or subscribe, visit the Phoenix Software website, email the Phoenix Software Housing Team or call 01904 562200. The agreement will start in May 2019* and run for three years.
* Terms and conditions: The Adobe NHF ETLA 2019 will start in May 2019 as long as the required commitment of 5,000 licences is made across all members as a group (not per organisation). If this quantity is not met then the agreement will not start and there will be no charge to you – we will communicate this to you mid-April. The agreement will be billed via three 12-month payments.
Case study: Phoenix Software and London & Quadrant – a partnership delivering tangible social value
As part of its mission to combine social purpose and commercial drive, L&Q aimed to increase the amount of social value created by its supply chain. To this end, Phoenix Software ensured it included a range of offerings in its partnership with L&Q. A plan was drawn up to provide relevant training skills to L&Q tenants, with the aim of helping improve their employment chances.
Read the full case study to learn more about this project and how partnering with Phoenix Software can provide real social value to organisations.
New technology asset management solution: Clarity
Clarity is a new Technology Asset Management product from Phoenix Software that can help housing associations achieve their digital transformation goals and reduce software spend.
Clarity is a bespoke managed programme designed to help you deliver your objectives and provide transparency and control of your software investment within the cloud.
You can create a tailored solution specifically designed for your needs, selection from six different modules:
- IT Asset Control
- Software Optimisation Service
- Cloud Readiness and Optimisation
- Cloud Platform Management
- Cyber Security
- Lifecycle Management