This latest edition of our best-selling manual for board members has been fully updated to reflect the current business environment.
30 March 2011
This manual covers:
- the importance of regulation and accountability
- the framework for delegation and the practicalities involved
- an examination of board member payment
- the exercise of control
- practical information about the core areas of housing work.
- Author: Peter Davey, Radojka Miljevic and James Tickell
- Number of pages: 172
- ISBN: 9780862975661
- Publisher, year: National Housing Federation, 2011
|Member price||List price|
|Print copy||£19.95||£25.00||Buy print copy|
|Digital download||£18.95||£23.75||Buy digital download|