This publication is designed to guide development staff through the methods used to assess whether development projects are financially viable.
8 December 2015
- will help staff understand the relevant mathematical principles
- will help those undertaking appraisals to carry them out more quickly and with less fear of the numbers
- is aimed both at those with previous experience of this kind of appraisal, as well as those new to it.
- Author: Paul Flowers, M3 Housing
- Number of pages: 156
- ISBN: 9780862975869
- Publisher, year: National Housing Federation, 2015
About the authorPaul Flowers heads up the housing development software division of M3, a company that provides expertise in social housing, surveying and software design. He has extensive experience of appraisal modeling, system implementation and training, managing software projects, and consultancy.
|Member price||List price|
|Print copy||£29.95||£39.95||Buy print copy|
|Digital download||£28.45||£37.95||Buy digital download|