We have two excellent online resources, allowing you to access data wherever you are.
Directory of Members
The Directory of Members is a comprehensive listing of our members, available as a website platform for you to search, filter and download.
The Directory of Members is free to members and gives you to access to:
- comprehensive A–Z listings of Federation members (almost one thousand housing associations) with named chief executives, company secretaries and chairs
- regularly updated information recording changes to housing associations as they happen
- the ability to browse by region, local authority, size, units managed, and units in development
- the capacity to locate housing associations by map tool
- the option to export data for analysis and reformatting (additional cost applies).
Non-members can subscribe to the Directory by visiting the subscription benefits section of the website.
For more information about Directory of Members please email Helen Jeffery or call 020 7067 1086.
Housing Counts is an online data resource bringing together relevant housing data into one place for members to explore.
The tool allows users to explore and compare key trends in different geographies and operating environments. It uses open source data, from house prices, private rents and income, to housing association stock information, empty properties and fuel poverty.
There are two aspects to Housing Counts:
- Stories: These are a mix of data queries we think will be regularly used by members as part of their research, and data which supports our media, policy and campaigns work. This part of the tool is accessible to everyone.
- Data: The full range of data with an easy to use interface allowing more detailed queries. Users can select up to 10 geographical areas and areas of interest to compare and download charts and tables for use in reports, presentations or online. The raw data behind these graphs can also be downloaded for further exploration. This part of the tool is available for members as part of their membership, and commercial and other organisations can gain access through an annual subscription package.
Housing Counts is regularly updated to provide you with the most accurate data available and is free for our members – all you need to do is log into our website or register your details. Non-members have the opportunity to purchase an annual subscription of the tool.
For more information about Housing Counts please email Jenny Charlton or call 020 7067 1083. For more information about subscriptions please email Emma Hodges or call 020 7067 1147.