To kick off Rural Housing Week 2023, we hosted a webinar on the 'hidden' homelessness crisis in rural areas.
- Understanding the extent of homelessness in rural areas, and the impact this is having on communities and services.
- Exploring the collaboration between rural housing associations, homelessness charities and other key stakeholders to support those in need in their communities.
- Recommendations for future homelessness and rough sleeping strategies – how to ensure support is tailored to rural needs.
- Rob Anderson, Head of Implementation and Policy, Centre for Homelessness Impact
- Bob Barnett, Strategic Housing Officer, Herefordshire Council
- Carin Tunaker, Lecturer of Law, University of Kent