Let us know how you’re working with health partners to improve outcomes.
We will be showcasing examples of how health partnerships work in practice on these pages. If you are working well with CCGs, public health or NHS providers to improve local health outcomes, share your good practice by telling us how it works.
- Transforming dementia care in Sunderland - the Gentoo Group
- Health begins at Home - Family Mosaic
- Making every contact count in Tameside - New Charter Housing
- Unblocking care pathways for people with mental health need - One Housing Group
- Innovative solutions to hospital discharge - Midland Heart
- Bradford Respite and Intermediate Care Support Services (BRICCS) - Horton Housing Association