Find out about how housing associations are delivering employment, skills and apprenticeships programmes.
- Our A Home A Job A Future report showcases housing associations’ great work on employment and skills
- Our briefing on the apprenticeship levy sets out key developments in apprenticeship reform
- Produced by the Centre for Economic and Social Inclusion our worklessness, welfare and social housing report seeks to understand worklessness amongst social housing tenants and sets out five linked approaches to helping them back into work.
We engage with members on employment and skills through three key channels:
- In many regions there are local networks where members come together to discuss their approach to employment and skills.
- Together with the Employment Related Services Association we support a quarterly national housing and employment forum which brings together housing associations, employment support providers and interested third parties at a national level. Contact Anna Robin to join the circulation list.