Housing association board members play a crucial role in building the new homes the country needs.
On this page, we provide updates and resources for housing association board members, to help you to think through the difficult decisions you need to make when considering whether to develop new homes.
We're currently working on a programme of information and support to help you balance competing priorities and give you the confidence to increase development.
Video message from Fiona MacGregor, Chief Executive of the Regulator of Social housing
Video message from Jackie Jacob, Director – Affordable Housing at Homes England
- The supply challenge – helping boards deliver, Clare Paredes, Head of Communications and Marketing, National Housing Federation
- How well-prepared and adaptable boards can help deliver the homes the sector needs, Derek Law MBE, Group Chair, Coastline Housing
- What I've learned about development as a housing association board member, Jessica Sellick, LACE Housing Association
- The role of boards in meeting the supply challenge, Alan Lewin, Chair of Iceni Homes and Hundred Houses Society board member
- Board members' role in building more homes (webinar), 11 November 2019
- Board Excellence in Housing Conference, 6-7 February 2020
Find out more
To stay up to date with these resources, sign up to the Board Bulletin, our quarterly newsletter for housing association board members. You can sign up by emailing us with your name, organisation and role.