We've already had a great number of housing associations sign up to the campaign, including those below:
The steering group is working with the project team and partner agency, DesignStudio, to provide member expertise and insight, provide creative and constructive feedback on outcomes, and help deliver our ambition for the project.
The role of the group is to:
- act as a sounding board, providing expertise and experience to inform this work
- provide context around regional variations
- support in mitigating any campaign risks
- act as champions to promote the campaign and its ambitions
- assist on building external stakeholder relationships.
Steering group members:
- Amy Nettleton – Assistant Development Director: Sales and Marketing, Aster Group UK
- Jim Munson – Head of Sales and Marketing, Notting Hill Genesis
- Kush Rawal – Director of Residential Investment, Metropolitan Thames Valley
- Louise Gregory - Head of Sales and Marketing, Moat
- Paresh Laxhman - Head of Land, Planning and Sales, Rooftop Housing Group
- Rob Poole – OSUK Managing Director, Halton Housing
- Sandy Kelly – Head of Sales, Onward
- Sarah Clarke – EMH group – Head of Sales and Marketing
- Steve Moseley – Director, Research, Strategy and Communications, L&Q
- Tariq Qureshi – Director of Sales and Marketing, Southern Housing Group
- Tim Seward – Director of Sales & Marketing, Clarion
To find out more please email us.