We have updated the Housing SORP following recent amendments to financial reporting standards.
15 October 2018
This revised edition reflects the relevant changes to FRS 102 as well as clarifying some other areas of the previous version of the SORP.
The key areas of change include:
- clarifying what is included and excluded from operating surplus
- removing the "undue cost and effort" exemption in valuing investment properties
- allowing an accounting policy choice to carry property rented to other group entities at either cost or fair value
- drawing attention to the requirement to include a net debt reconciliation as part of cash flow disclosures.
The updated SORP will be effective for periods beginning on or after 1 January 2019, although early adoption is permitted provided all aspects are adopted.
- Author: PwC
- Number of pages: 127
- ISBN: 978 0 86297 596 8
- Publisher, year: National Housing Federation, 2018
|Member price||List price|
|Digital download||34.95||54.95||Buy digital download|
|Print copy||39.95||59.95||Buy print copy|
Multi-user discountsFor digital downloads, a license is required for each individual that uses the PDF, so multiple licenses are often needed. Discounts are available when you buy multiple copies – the more you buy, the more you save. More information can be found on our digital books webpage.
Delivery optionsFor print copies, we have two different options for delivery:
- Standard class: £3.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95.