17 July 2020
This pandemic has driven people indoors and transformed the way that social landlords work with communities, as well as increasing pressures in those communities. Legal powers have changed and housing associations have forged new partnerships to tackle emerging issues and ensure community and tenant safety.
You can access the recording of the webinar below. It covers:
• The impact of the pandemic on community safety
• Working with tenants at a distance
• Successful partnership working to support survivors of domestic abuse
• Partnership working around anti-social behaviour
• New ways of working and tackling future challenges
• Kelly Henderson, Business Manager (Domestic Abuse) at Gentoo
• Adam Benlmkadem, ASB Manager at Catalyst
Please login to access this member only content.