As well as discussing the energy crisis and support for housing associations and residents, this webinar looks ahead at what the social housing sector can expect in the way of support from the government in the coming months.
We share advice and best practice for housing associations in terms accessing government funding and supporting residents with rising energy costs, including consumer rights around prepayment meters.
Areas discussed include:
- Energy Bills Support Scheme Alternative Funding: an update on the application portal, including when it will open and how landlords can ensure heat network customers are receiving their support.
- An update on support packages for landlords and residents beyond March 2023.
- Advice and best practice for housing associations for accessing government funding and supporting customers with rising energy costs, including consumer rights around prepayment meters.
- Natalie Turner, Policy Officer, National Housing Federation
- Darcy Collings, Senior Policy Executive, Energy UK
- Mark Dallen, Consortium & Stakeholder Manager, EDF
- Nick Gardner, Business Development Manager, E.ON
- Madeline Costello, Senior Policy Executive, Energy UK
- Louise Shooter, Policy Manager, Energy UK
Please login to access this member only content.