Our Board Member Network provides an opportunity for board members to come together from across the country and discuss sector-wide strategic issues. This includes updates on the NHF’s political engagement work and insight from our Leadership Team.
During our recent network, we had the opportunity to explore key aspects of our sector’s work on boards:
- Deborah Owen Ellis Clark, Group Customer Experience Director at Places for People, discusses the work that PfP has conducted on customer experience.
- Richard Blakeway, Housing Ombudsman, shares insights into the role of boards in managing complaints and enhancing customer service within the housing sector.
- Jo Allen, Head of Member Relations, NHF provides an update on our latest developments and initiatives.
- Deborah Owen Ellis Clark, Group Customer Experience Director at Places for People
- Richard Blakeway, Housing Ombudsman
- Jo Allen, Head of Member Relations, NHF
Please login to access this member only content.