We know that building homes in rural areas is often more challenging, so this webinar, which took place during Rural Housing Week 2023 focused on planning.
- Quality of existing homes in rural areas – exploring the overall picture and the challenges presented by ageing housing stock.
- S106, Rural Exception Sites, Infrastructure Levy and beyond – taking stock of our planning system, and what it means in practice for rural housing development.
- Second homes – understand the scale of these in rural areas, balancing the pros and cons for local economies and resident’s needs.
- Ulrike Maccariello, Development Director, Hastoe Group
- Nick Gallent, Bartlett School of Planning, University College London
- Adam Morton, Senior Manager Affordable Housing, Homes England